The Award recipients are as follows:
- The Anne Murray Mental Health Scholarship - Miss Eliza Otte - Graduate Diploma in Mental Health Nursing RMIT University
- Indigenous Scholarship - Miss Chloe Reid - Master of Advanced Nursing Practice University of Melbourne
- Prince Henry’s Affiliates Scholarship - Mrs Catherine Halmarick - Certificate in Allied Health Professionals Ultrasound Australasian Society for Ultrasound in Medicine
- The Australian Legion of Ex-Servicemen and Women Scholarships: Miss Amy Grant - Graduate Certificate Nursing (Emergency Care) Latrobe University;Ms Kylie Kidner - Master of Nursing Practice (Nurse Practitioner) Charles Darwin University; Miss Lindsay Scudder - Master of Advanced Nursing Practice University of Melbourne
- The Nurses Memorial Centre Vivian Bullwinkel Award - Mrs Monica Schoch PhD - Point of Care Ultrasound in Haemodialysis Access Deakin University
- Nurses Memorial Centre Betty Jeffrey Award - Ms Abha Somesh - Master of Nursing Practice (Critical Care) Deakin University
Arlene Bennett Vice President of the NMC and Lemnos Gallipoli Commemorative Committee Member presented the Prince Henry's Affiliates Scholarship.
Following the Awards Presentation, we heard from Mr Paul Gardner, RN, MN Gerontic (res) - Recipient of the 2016 Australian Legion of Ex-Servicemen and Women Scholarship.
Congratulations to all the recipients of the Awards and Scholarships and we wish you all the best in your future endeavours.
Lemnos Gallipoli Commemorative Committee